Thursday, October 30, 2014

Today's Question: Do I Have Faith?

Do I have faith? .........yes. Enough? No. Like most things in this fallen earth, it isn't perfect as it should be. Our faith should be strong enough to move mountains.

When we stress or are anxious about things, it is because we do not have enough faith in God. I don't stress very much.. I do about school, I do about my friends that are just now launching into their own lives. I sometimes freak out when I realize some of my friends won't be at my church next year. They'll be in college. It can be very disconcerting for me at times. I wonder how things will be... like, "Oh my goodness! How will I survive youth without them?!" haha Yeah, I know, that is not something that should freak me out, but I feel like so many people are growing up so fast!

But, as in another post I said, the verse, "All things work together for good for those who are called", really helps me be like, okay, chill! lol That verse is pretty much my motto! If it could be called a motto... A song that really has encouraged me in changing times is "You Never Let Go" by Matt Redman (Love Matt Redman! :) ) It's helped me relax about friends I've been worried for and such soo... it's an awesome song! Besides, it's a great tune and beat! :D

Hope this encouraged you to be strong in your faith in God.

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.
  --Hebrews 10:23, NLT

Love and prayers,
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment