Monday, February 23, 2015

This Week's Question: Why Do I Feel God Is Not Enough?

This is a pretty personal question actually. I know I feel like I need something right in front of me a lot! I don't know if it's because I'm human (I think that's part of it) or if it is Satan trying to find a door into me. Sometimes, I just want somebody about my age, that loves to talk, wants to hang with me, lives nearby, or at least has tons of time to message me! Sometimes God's care and love doesn't feel enough. That is human, but Satan can take advantage of it, which is what is hard about it.

So when I feel like that, I try to remind myself that God is all I really need, and I have an awesome family, and an awesome mentor, and pastor! I mean.. I don't need anything else! I am surrounded by love! I even have great friends (though they all live at least an hour away! haha)

So really, there is no reason for me to ever feel like that, because God promises to supply us all our needs! Isn't that an awesome promise? And hey, he's been sending people into/back into my life in the last few weeks, which is totally awesome! And it's always right when I need them! It's beautiful to see it all work out!

God is so good! Never turn away from Him!

Love,
Ruth

P.S. goats are doing well, I'm doing well! Thanks for praying for me! Your prayers are always appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. You're posts are always so uplifting Ruth :) I love reading your question ones!
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theresa! I love writing them ;) And by the way, this was posted while I was feeling down and the way I described in the post, but then... I got together with some friends again from youth camp, and had a blast (we got together on email...) sooo... It was awesome timing! God's timing is always perfect :D

      Love you
      Ruth

      Delete