Friday, December 5, 2014

Reminder

Tonight at 8 p.m. EST we are going to have a prayer "hour" for the persecuted church. I'm calling it a prayer hour for the sake of the name, but you do not have to commit an entire hour. It would be great if you could join your prayers to ours sometime within the hour of 8-9, but don't feel as if you have to pray the entire hour! We are not meeting anywhere, just doing it in our own homes at the same time. I believe the verse, "Where two are more are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them" also refers to gathering together in Spirit, which is what we will be doing! I already know a few people will definitely be partaking, but we'd love to add to that number! Make sure you tell your friends, Bible study groups, Youth Groups, anybody you know would be interested!

Just so you have a little idea about who/what to pray for... We are going to be praying for the Christians in places where there is a lot of persecution. Countries would include, Syria, Africa (I know that's a continent, but for simplicity's sake I'll list it), Korea, and China. If you know of any others, please feel free to comment and suggest them! Also, if you think of anything or feel as if God is speaking to you during your time of prayer, please share it with us in the comments on this or my Google+ post reminder.

Prayers for the Christians attempting to minister in these difficult areas would also be a great idea for tonight!

Love!
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment