Friday, September 12, 2014

Random... You guessed! Ramblings!

So I've been watching The Monkees a bit lately, and a line in their theme song made me think. It says, "We're the young generation, and we've got something to say" (yes I'm aware this is a strange place to pull what I'm about to say out of :P)

But that line struck me that we (meaning us teenagers now) are the young generation, and we should have something to say. I have something to say..... and we Christians should all have the same thing to say- that Jesus came and loved us so much that He died for us and then rose again so that we could have everlasting life.

My point is we need to remember to be examples, to speak the truth, and to reach out to people. Christians cannot stay in their little zone of safety within their Christian friends and Church people. (Yeah, I myself need to try to do this more) We can't be afraid to speak out in truth and love. We are called to be brave in Christ and we need to take the challenge and run with it. We cannot stay silent we have to be a voice crying in the wilderness of sin and despair.

Just some thoughts started on The Monkees theme song ;) Yay for the Monkees! haha

Love,
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment