Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hey!

Long time no post, I am aware! So some plans for this blog...

I'm not sure if I'm going to end up keeping it up. I may switch totally to "I Press On" which.. gives more clearly a feel of things that I  think and muse about rather than Ruth telling people what to do! haha This Week's Question is definitely on pause as I have not been able to think of any at the moment. Lots going on ;)

I'm working on Advanced Biology (getting an A! YAY) and Advanced Mathematics (getting an A YAY) Both of which are honours courses. Also I'm studying guitar... taking care of goats... writing music... reading Pilgrim's Progress (which by the way is a must read! this is my second time through it.. perhaps third!)

So there you have it! I am still on the planet. I have been living... I'm having a pretty good time! :) Hope you are, too!

Love,
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment